360 Quick Connect GoPro SUP Kayak Bundle
360 Quick Connect attaches to all GoPro mounts and accessories for an instant versatility, durability and high performance upgrade.
No matter how epic the session, you need more than one angle to keep your video interesting. Rotate the camera to position yourself anywhere in the frame. You can rotate the camera with a twist of your wrist to frame your shot anyway you like. 360 Quick Connects compositional freedom enables you to get the best shots ever. Bring where you are into every frame. Get your self out of the center.
The GoPro SUP Kayak Bundle Includes:
1 - 360 Quick Connect GoPro Compatible Camera Mount
1 - 360 Quick Connect Pipe Master Mount
1 - 360 Quick Connect GoPro Cleat Connector
1 - 360 Quick Connect Webbing Sticky Mount
How To Mount and Use 360 Quick Connect
- Mount the Pipe Master mount to your paddle. Put your GoPro on an angle so you get a better shot.
- Use the GoPro Cleat adapter with any previously purchased GoPro Cleat accessory.
- Mount the Webbing Sticky Mount directly to your SUP or Kayak or to your PFD using the webbing of your PFD.
- Clean the board or kayak / canoe so the mounting area is as clean as you can make it. Where you mount your Webbing Sticky Mount needs to be clear of wax, dirt, grime etc.
- Heat the back the Webbing Sticky Mount slightly with a hair dryer for an even stronger bond. Press and hold the mount in place until boredom overcomes the thrill of a bonding moment with your surfboard.
- Attach your GoPro or action cam to the 360 Quick Connect Camera Mount.
- Use the Micro-Adjustable Rotational Tension Dial to set the rotational tension. You probably want it pretty close to tight or just barely able to rotate the camera by twisting the camera on the mount.
- Go shoot something epic. Remember to rotate the angle every so often so your shots have greater variety.
- Tag @theprostandard #360quickconnect when you post on social media, so we can follow you, share your posts and get you more followers.
Protected by Patent #9,778,548 B2